Hi! I’m Cameron.
I’m a wine-loving marketing associate for a Dallas-based publishing house by day and a style blogger by night. Well, I’m a morning person, so technically I’m a style blogger by morning 🙂 . I started this blog because I love beautiful things that make women feel confident and bold. This blog is for women out there who feel equal parts sophisticated, sexy, and totally weird at the same time, enjoy finding inspiration in the small things, want to discover street-ready ways to wear top trends, aren’t afraid to go against the grain, and are interested in living and looking bold every day.
Ten things you didn’t know about me:
- I have a degree in journalism
- I have two fake teeth (the ones on either side of my top middle teeth)
- I am photography nerd and could talk about shutter speed, aperture, and ISO longer than I care to admit
- I wore flip flops to my prom in high school because I was embarrassed of being tall (that has changed)
- Every day is National Cheese Day in my apartment
- My favorite animal is a manatee (I was able to swim with some in Florida in 2014, and it was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever experienced)
- I love spicy food and use cayenne pepper like normal people use plain black pepper (I can also eat Sriracha by the tablespoon and have done so to prove it to people who don’t believe me)
- I take my coffee black and my wine in an extra large glass, cup, bowl, whatever’s available
- It took me one year to drum up the courage to start this blog
- I am completely obsessed with my family (mom, dad, younger brother) and would be lost without them
I hope every single one of you finds something you love on my blog. Please feel free to reach out anytime with comments or questions at email@example.com or in any of my comment sections. I love hearing from all of you.
I’ve provided links to my social media channels below, so please go follow me if you’d like to see more on a regular basis! You can shop my looks from Instagram via LIKEtoKNOW.it, so make sure you are all signed up for that if you are following me there.